Friday, February 11, 2011

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my brand new blog. As you can see, it is but a wee infant, but hopefully with a little nurturing it will grow to be robust and healthy in no time. It is my fondest wish that what I post here will be somewhat of interest to those who visit, or at least a support to the vast community I have found since joining Etsy a mere 4 months ago.
We shall see. In any case, winter seems to be the time to start such endeavors. 
Oh, and that's my husband Glenn below - together we are Demeter's Closet. You can find out more about us by clicking the keyhole on the left.



1 comment:

  1. I instantly liked the overall look of your blog, and the I recognized your work: I've run into you before on Etsy. It's a good sign that I recognized your work right away!

    I just subscribed and I'll stop back by your store!

    -Jenna
    JennasRedRhino

    ReplyDelete